KESLA 303 Loader
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.Please specify which product you are contacting us about.
The strong Kesla 300 series timber loaders are built for heavy-duty use. The model 303 is available with one or two extensions. It is compatible with trailers from series 102, 122 or 12.
Features of Kesla 303-model:
- Cast 4-cylinder slew system with oil bath and a slewing angle of 380 degrees.
- Thanks to the wide-angle joint and the optimized boom length, the loaders have excellent loading characteristics in all boom positions, long reach, superb lifting capacity and slewing torque in their size range.
- Materials of very high quality.
- Expansive working geometry similar to professional loaders.
- Kesla 303 loader has the CR300-rotator and link with swing damper as part of the standard delivery.
- Mechanical 2-lever control as standard.
- Kesla proG20-grapple with bearings (0.18 m2) as standard.
- Long lasting bearings thanks to the extremely low friction coefficient.
|Model||Outreach (m)||Boom extension (m)||Lifting torque (net, 4 m) (kNm)|
|Lifting torque (brutto, 4 m) (kNm)||Lifting capacity at 3 m (kg)||Lifting capacity at 4 m (kg)||Lifting capacity at maximum outreach (kg)|
|Slewing angle (o)||Slewing torque (kNm)||Working pressure (bar)||Recommended oil flow fixed/LS (l/min)||Weight (kg)|