KESLA 316 Loader
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.Please specify which product you are contacting us about.
The powerful KESLA 316 is built for extremely hard work. The loader can be installed on the rear axle casing of large tractors, drawbar of a big tractor or it can be used for feeding chipper or even mounted on a small truck.
Special features of the 316-series loaders:
- Lifting capacity is about 20 % more than KESLA 305-loader.
- Slewing torque is about 20 % larger than KESLA 305-loader.
- An extremely strong rotator.
- KesLINK link available for the first time in Kesla-loader range. Hoses are well protected.
- The lifting boom pipes are well-protected inside the lifting boom.
- The extender operates faster than before.
- The hydraulic pipes are 20 % larger than in the KESLA 305-loader.
|Model||Outreach (m)||Boom extension (m)||Lifting torque (net, 4 m) (kNm)|
|Kesla 316T||8.8||2 x 1,7||53|
|Lifting torque (brutto, 4 m) (kNm)||Lifting capacity at 3 m (kg)||Lifting capacity at 4 m (kg)||Lifting capacity at maximum outreach (kg)|
|Slewing angle (o)||Slewing torque (kNm)||Working pressure (bar)||Recommended oil flow fixed/LS (l/min)||Weight (kg)|
|380||19.5||210||50-80 / 110-140||1445|
|380||19.5||210||50-80 / 110-140||1570|